Universal Works Bakers Overshirt Washed Indigo
Named for its distinctive chevron-like similarities to the 'Herring' fish, there is certainly nothing fishy about this fabric. Herringbone is a staple fabric used liberally during WWII as the fabric of choice for GI's.
• REF: 26708.
• Single piece collar.
• Regular fit.
• Five-button front.
• Plain, unbuttoned cuffs for easy rolling.
• Singular asymmetric chest pocket.
• Two large lower patch pockets.
• Single partially concealed coin pocket.
• Straight cut hem.
• Fabric Content: 100% Cotton.
• Washcare: Wash at 30 degrees. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Cool iron. Do not dry clean. Wash like colours together. Do not iron decoration.