Universal Works LW Harris Tweed Norfolk Bakers Jacket Orange Check
A recent addition to the Bakers Jacket family, the 'Norfolk Bakers Jacket' has a slightly looser fit than our standard Bakers Jacket, with an added belt on the back that can be pulled in across the waist.
Harris Tweed is a tweed cloth that is handwoven in the homes of the islanders of the Outer Hebrides, Scotland, from pure virgin wool.
• REF: 25125.
• Five-button front.
• Internal waist pull-cord.
• Single button-close flap chest pocket.
• Two patch hand pockets.
• Internal button-close pocket.
• Unique angled buttonhole.
• Lining at shoulders to aid movement.
• Cotton body lining.
• Same pattern as our traditional 'Bakers Jacket' with a slightly wider body and looser shape.
• Washcare: Do not machine wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Warm iron. Dry clean only (P).
• Fabric Content: 100% Wool Outer, 100% Cotton body lining, 100% Polyester sleeve lining.